the Cathedral in Basel
I once spent several weeks living in Basel, so I was Katy's local tour guide. Funny enough it was my first time taking the small ferry across the Rhine river myself because I thought it was only for tourists. The ferry uses the river current to cross the Rhine, and does not require a motor. This has to be the greenest form of transportation. Zero carbon emission.
the small ferry on the Rhine river
view from the ferry
We were invited to Andrew's and Nancy's house for the Christmas lunch. It's been more than one year since I last saw Andrew and Nancy. They got married last August, so I was very happy for them. The lunch was great – turkey, ham, mashed potato, champaign, etc. It was just the home-cooked meal that I desperately craved for.
check out Andrew preparing the lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment